Friday, July 23, 2010

Auckland Art & Craft Fair - Tomorrow!

Here's a sneak peek at some new shirts I have made for the Art and Craft Fair, which is at the Auckland Art Gallery tomorrow, 11am-3pm (Free admission & $4 parking at Victoria St Carpark).

I just realised Mr Frog could be a mascot for On Top of a Lily Pad! He is made from some amazing batik fabric that I have almost run out of, so is officially a limited edition. The blue shirt is a new version of my teacups, which I think are so dainty but look great worn with something heavier like jeans.

I am so excited to see what everyone else has on offer tomorrow, I have been reading all their artist profiles on the Fair blog (and wondering who I will be sharing my table with!)

A few of the many artist blogs I have enjoyed- Evie Kemp's fashion commentaries, Lily's Make Believe and the sweet doll adventures of A Little Vintage. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails