Friday, September 10, 2010

Earthquake charity auction so popular - now Monday night too!

As I type the charity auction to raise money for care packages for families in need in Christchurch is underway at www.kidsfashionreview.co.nz 's chat page. I just missed out on an HRJDDesign magnetic treescape for my girls' room - so sad!
But it also turns out that New Zealand and Australia's independent retailers, magazines and children's designers are so generous that there are so many auction packs being donated that it will run over two nights! So if you miss out tonight, log online on Monday night to bid. Our OTLP and friends 'handmade' pack RRP$240 will go for sale on Monday night's lot (see post below for details).
Thanks to everyone prepared to help out Canterbury's families. I can't even imagine how stressed my girls would be after 150 shakes or more.
In fact I organised for my daughter's whole kindy class to write letters and draw pictures for the poor children, to help make their care packages' more personal.
If you or your children want to contribute letters, contact Kids Fashion Review!

1 comment:

  1. The first auction was amazing!!! had so much fun - great cause! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails