Friday, September 24, 2010

Sew & Tell Challenge: my finished Xmas boards!


(Hello to all the American Sew & Tell Challenge readers following Amylouwho!!! Welcome to New Zealand's Amy lovers!)


Right - finally after many late nights I've finished the Christmas Card Keepers! These have just gone up for sale on my Felt Store http://www.lilypad.felt.co.nz/ this week and priced for $NZ28 - a bargain! But I chose the price as I really want to encourage people to get into the swing of bringing back Christmas Cheer and encouraging kids to get in traditional crafts.

As promised, I will send each buyer's children a 'card from Santa' in the mail to start your board off. These are going to be handmade with love by Greta's sister - check out her range on Topography's site.

As a second encouragement - in October OTLP will be running a giveaway of our Christmas products of your choice of colours - it will be a two tiered prize approach. One of the prizes will be six pack of the GORGEOUS Songbird Designs Christmas Cards - those featured in the photography on my boards. All designed by a lovely crafter here in New Zealand and divine. Follow this blog to find out more details on how to enter...


So - three ways to buy:

1. Visit my online store http://www.lilypad.felt.co.nz/ and choose your favourite design

2. Buy the Amy Butler Cherry Spot Christmas board I've donated to the FeltAID Christchurch earthquake appeal at http://www.feltaid.felt.co.nz/

3. Visit Greta and I on our stand at the Devonport Craft Market - Oct 3rd.


7 comments:

  1. Pretty board--this is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the mini-clothespins! It's hard to find things like that around here. This much cuter than my tape-them-on-the-back-of-the-door method.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, after seeing the stockings, you have some really great ideas for using fabric! I'm so jealous, you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY - I am going through all my blog reading for the first time in 2 weeks so have only just noticed the post! YAY for the Christmas Boards! Sx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I think the dots fabric is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the polka dots and those mini clothespins are so cute! I might have to steal this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails