Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Where to find - Alphabet Posters!

You can tell from my label Topography that I am obsessed with letters and the alphabet, so my current mission for an alphabet poster will come as no surprise!

We recently moved house so I have lots of blank walls to figure out including two children's rooms and a lounge that needs some colour... I think alphabets as clever as these ones would also work in a 'grown-ups' space.






These are my favourites at the moment (clockwise from top left):

If you have any other suggestions please let me know!

5 comments:

  1. Loving the "big peeps" alphabets:) Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just loving those little owl drawings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, not strictly a poster but Sticky Tiki's alphabetica decals designed and painted by Kim are awesome! (www.stickytiki.co.nz)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Love Sticky Tiki! Also I love these Alphabet fairy lights!!!!!
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Baby-gear/Baby-room-furniture/Lamps-lighting/auction-330695950.htm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails