Saturday, January 29, 2011

Grateful on Saturdays...

One of our very first followers of this blog, who leaves lovely comments, is Maxabella. Her blog is divine with lovely posts about family, sewing, crafting and baking, and blog design is definitely her forte too. Check out today's gingerbread men 'friends' image.

Anyway, Maxabella is spreading some 'sunshine' around the bloggy mum community by asking people to once a week write a post on something they are grateful for. Today's my first time I've really, really had a lot to be grateful for, after a hard last year personally. But that all pales in comparison.

Today I'm grateful that three incredibly special, treasured people in my life are still here, and battling on, and I just wanted to let them all know how grateful I am for them. To have them in my life. And how much I will do anything for you, and your families, anyplace, whenever. You are all my thoughts this week.

Sending so much positive thoughts and power your way I can see the air sparkling! xoxo

9 comments:

  1. I like the idea of sparkling air!

    Thank you for the great write-up, Aimee. I really appreciate it. I must say, though, that I can't sew to save my life so I can't take credit for being a sewing blog!

    I'm sorry it's been such a tough year for you. When it's darkest, it's even more important to look for the little puffs of light. Being grateful for the tiniest things seems to help.

    Cheers to a much, much better year for you and your lovely friends!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hope this year is full of more sunshiney moments <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this year is everything you want it to be and much more.
    I love the positive thoughts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Maxabella as well, possibly one of the most generous minded ones in the blogosphere. I really hope your year is a better one. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. so great to find your blog!
    I hope that this year will be better for you this year and so happy that you can count a few blessings today. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw lovely! All the best for this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. THank you everyone for your comments. I felt really supported reading them :) Just to let you know that I have had two progress reports from my special people since I posted this with AMAZING progress. Fingers crossed for no 3 too. Thanks so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Aimee
    I just found you through Bron's linky - yesterday was my first Grateful post as well. I'm your latest follower and look forward to seeing what you get up to this year. I hope it's brighter for you than the last one.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog have too good information.
    I would like to read it again.
    For more detail about bag and bag manufacturers in which you will get quality as well as fashion,please visit http://www.viaam.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails