Monday, October 3, 2011

Robot Softie 1.0


Robots are a big deal in our house so I thought I would have a try at a stuffed toy, using this little red guy on my son's quilt as inspiration.


His tummy is the alphabet spacies fabric I designed on Spoonflower (I ordered a swatch of it in a tiny scale). Mr Toddler approves but I have some improvements in mind.


Once I have my pattern sorted, I will make a few for the Softies for Mirabel appeal, organised by the amazing Pip at Meet Me at Mike's. If you can make some toys for a great cause details are here (they need to be in Melbourne by Dec 5th so get cracking!)

3 comments:

  1. Wow - loving your robot softie!!! I've made a few before (http://www.paisleyjade.com/2010/04/robot-softie-giveaway.html) but really love your one - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - and love the fabric you designed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! I lovveeee robots! Hes super cute! xxkim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails