Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Crochet today!


If you have been wanting to start crocheting, do it now! Not only does Pip have great tutorials on her website Meet Me at Mike's, but she is also going to motivate us with 'A Granny A Day' - tips and ideas for granny squares. After going a bit crazy with amigurumi, I am ready to make some squares.


I don't think I can commit to a blanket yet so I think I will start with a cushion, how pretty is this one? (free pattern here)


I love these different sized squares on Attic24 too (via faerysarah).


And this turquoise one on Tipsy Tessie.


Or if multi-coloured isn't your thing, how gorgeous is this one by scrapnchick? Remember all you need is a hook, some wool and Pip's tutorial. Easy!



(p.s. In case you were wondering, yes, I am a bit behind on Drawing a Day, but I will catch up - maybe I'm just avoiding the self-portrait!)





1 comment:

  1. Love that last one in the pale blue - beautiful. Sometimes simple is best - but I do love the multi coloured ones too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails