Monday, April 9, 2012

Draw Something


So it turned out that a Drawing a Day was much more fun than just photos, and more personal - I didn't do all of them but still managed to reference Mad Men, Strawberry Shortcake, Star Wars, Singin' in the Rain...


It was the first time I had done regular drawings since school which was a VERY long time ago! The kids were fascinated and would draw next to me, so sweet.

It was intimidating posting them to Instagram with some real New Zealand artists, but they were very friendly, check out some of their stores:





And if you recognised the title of this post... yes I have tried the game Draw Something (on Apple and Android) and you can find me as gretbert, but sometimes I don't take my turn for a week! Some people are amazing at it, I am not but this is one of my better ones...






4 comments:

  1. I loved your drawings and am amazed you're not a regular. I want to see more of your shoes - perfection!
    I still need to catch up on mine :-/..but I will! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent drawings!
    I imagine feet are very difficult to draw -
    these look brilliant!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should do the shoes as birthday presents for our group of gals! I know of someone coming up starting with B who would LOVE it!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope that's B for Becky I would love a drawing I don't often comment on your blogs but had to on this one as I was so impressed with your sketches! The twins got 'how to draw star wars' books from Marie & were using them the other day so I got your blog out to show them your pics, they thought you were pretty darn clever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails