Thursday, July 19, 2012

100 Beanies


My first beanie is a biggie but was so easy that I will have to try some minis soon. I found the pattern through Colour Me There and was inspired to make one for the 100 Beanie Drive.


Jess from Epheriell Designs is usually known for her beautiful silver jewellery, but she has started the Beanie Drive to help out chemotherapy patients over winter. If you can donate a beanie, scarf or mittens, all the details are here.


This pattern is free from the REVolution blog, and is actually for a child's rainbow hat. I just added an extra increasing row to make it a bit bigger - which was probably unnecessary as now it is even loose on my huge head! But maybe it will fit someone else perfectly.



See what else people have been making this week at Creative Spaces.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Chemo patients certainly feel the cold quit a bit (I remember my Dad was cold a lot). I'm sure your hat will find the right home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails