Thursday, August 16, 2012

Crochet me she did, cute I am


Yoda was actually one of my first crochet projects last year but I have only just made his robe. I think it is a great example that once you know how to increase and decrease stitches, you can make just about any shape or animal.


His pattern was only US$3.50 here, and designer Lucy Ravenscar has lots of other characters covered too.


My house is Star Wars crazy at the moment but I don't think we are the only ones - this ensemble picture is one of my most popular pins on Pinterest.

More ideas of things to make here at My Creative Space, hosted by the very clever Kirsty.






p.s. If you are looking for a Star Wars sewing project, you have to see this Chewbacca softie by Draw! Pilgrim

7 comments:

  1. He's so cute! I made one for hubby's birthday earlier this year but I used a different pattern and he looks a bit different (http://www.mummy-adventures.com/2012/06/my-creative-space-crochet-yoda.html)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him! He's so cute! I have been desperate to learn to crochet for a few months now. Somehow I slipped through childhood learning to knit, sew and cross-stitch but not crochet. Now I have renewed motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little Yoda is so cute! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails