Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Gos

The brilliant Handmade Ryan Gosling may have wound down, but there is something about Ryan that still has us hot under the collar.

Although he was a child star instead of an academic, Ryan has become an icon of intelligent, sensitive hipsterism (even in New Zealand!)

His versatility (clean-shaven or bearded, suit or cardigan, comedy or drama) is immortalised in the latest 'Dishes I'd Rather Be Doing' tea towel by Dear Colleen

This colouring book (yes, really!) by I Love Mel covers many faces of Ryan, and hit worldwide media this week. Because Ryan has universal appeal.

And this blank card by Geek Amour cracked me up because crochet and Mad Men are two of my favourite things! 


If you are wondering what all the fuss is about, you need to start with:



And as for the next eye-candy meme? Judging by the reaction from some of my friends to this photo recently... Hey dog?

Tom Hardy via Oh Sarah-Rose

1 comment:

  1. I'm more of a Half Nelson, Lars and the Real Girl, Drive combo kinda gal, but the Gos has transfixed me for years and years. Probably even before it was legal!?! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails