Friday, May 17, 2013

My Kitten Scarf


A recent cold snap motivated me to finish this infinity scarf - the free pattern 'Calm Cowl' is on Ravelry and it is very easy (I also repeated the stripe detail on each side). 


I treated myself to this gorgeous yarn from Soft Like Kittens - I used the 4ply Noodle Sock weight and a 5mm crochet hook, and it came out very light and delicate. I am obsessed with turquoise at the moment and this was a test colour, but I love the other Soft Like Kittens colours too (Annette from Soft Like Kittens is so clever, she was also Nut and Bee stationery!)


I had to block it a bit afterwards (my casting on chain stitches are always a bit wobbly), but it came out pretty tidy and just fits around my neck twice.


Linking up with My Creative Space, hosted by Kirsty






2 comments:

  1. beautiful colour and pattern, the yarn does look squishy soft :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails