Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bloggity Blog Blog Blog


Blog posts are pretty rare around here these days, but with Google Reader shutting down at the end of June I thought I better do some housekeeping!

You can follow this blog with Bloglovin or I have heard Feedly is a good Reader too.

If you read blogs on your iPad I totally recommend the Flipboard app, it makes whatever you follow (including Social Media like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) into a personalised magazine and I love it!

If you are on Instagram I post my craft and baking as @gretbert, including lots of things I don't get around to writing blog posts about...

And I usually link to blog posts (and Instagram pics) through Twitter too, so you can follow that way (if you can put up with me retweeting silly things about Mad Men and Gilmore Girls).






3 comments:

  1. OOh i just started crocheting tiny little cactus's, now i have a little garden in my bedroom.
    x Eloise - Jazzlipsandtulips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little pear! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails